Viktor's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viktor's Application

Post by Viktor Hugg on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:01 am

Howdy o/
I wish to join your guild, simply because of you. Yes you! That's correct! Can't you see that Im starring at you with the most expectant face you've ever seen?
Why you? Because you are friendly, experienced, full of priceless knowledge and last but not least. You are highly possible someone I consider to be my friend allready Smile

How rude of me! Let me start all over...
My real name is Håkan Strand (28) and I was born and raised in a small town not even worth putting on the map right in the middle of sweden. I live near by my childhood in my own apartment.
I consider myself to be a simple kind of guy who enjoys the small things in life. I value team work and I like people who set things in motion.
In my spare time I hang out with friends, going to the gym etc. My number one hobby is fishing, which I do pretty often. Both short and long fishing trips. Every summer me and some friends travel as far north as you can get in sweden/Norway to spend one week in the wild. Sleeping in tent, walking around with the home on our backs and just enjoying the total silence and the small streams filled with fish.
My field of expertise is construction (painter) which I do for a living. Me and my father have our own company.
That means lots of work from time to time. working 9-5 every day is a luxury we dont have.
Thats the short story of who I am and here comes my ingame life...

Name: Viktor Hugg
Vocation: Elite knight
Level: 302
Skills: 107/103, sword fighter (I very often forget to put my character on training when I log out)
Sex: Male
I created this account in the end of Januar 2008 on Antica and it is my first character.
I was born a knight and I shall die with the sword in my hand! :p

The story begins seven years ago with a messed up knee (crouches for 3 months after a surgery).
As I hate to read books or watch television I had to find some way to kill some time. I mean lying at home unable to move properly, living on the fourth floor and bored like hell. What to do?
Crosswords or soduko for 14 weeks aint an option!
So a couple of RL friends introduced me to the computer world and to this beloved game we call Tibia and I created the character you see here today, named Viktor Hugg.
Why chooce a name like that? Well Hugg has a better tune to it in swedish and it's a long story (some other time perhaps)

Anyway, I made my way out of rook to main land. Meet some nice fellows right away and started to gain some levels.
Things happen very quickly and I was very lucky to become friends with the "right" people.
Have never been killed by another player or what so ever. Making enemies or give anyone a reason to hate me aint really my style.
Joined a couple of guilds over time, became a part of the Antican society and the era of getting every quest done, arrange services, exploring all caves and kill every possible creature began.
1,5 years after rook I was guild leader and shortly after that we merged with another guild and created Ecclesia. We were around 30 very active players back then with the highest avarage level among the guilds on the server (173).

Then the world transfer happen and many changed server + some of my friends got retired etc.
Bey (the leading guild) transfered to Azura and Antica was never the same after that.
Their opponents SAT or later on more known as Twenty Thieves took out their rage on everyone who's been enjoying the pieceful athmospere thanks to be friends with people in Bey.
Some of the old Illusion members might remember that moment :p
So I decided to follow some friends over to Premia. But that was a huge misstake, did'nt like it at all.

Waited for the months to pass and then I transfered here to refugia and joined ASP (Amicitia Semper Prodest)
That was 4 years ago I think?
Meet tons of awsome people here on Refugia and you Refugians have really embraced me with open arms.
Thank you for that o/
Left ASP 2,5 year ago due to it's lack of active members and joined burning hearts.
Then I left that guild as well because of the never ending pointless drama. Me + some of your members created Seven Sage Senses. The best guild I've ever been in! (so far of course ;D)

My criminal past... <sigh>, where to begin...
It all started at the age of seven when I found my grandma's newly baked cookies in the basement...
Things happen, people got hurt along the way...
Was banned once for Offensive statement (5 years ago or something) and my latest crime was not so long ago. I will copy the conversation from my email.

"Dear Tibia player,

> (Im from sweden and my english aint that good, hope you get my point anyway)
> Ok... Now im a little confused.
> I consider myself to be a "fair player", I aint what you can call a "troublemaker"
> or what so ever. And if I do something wrong, sure punish me. But I cant
> understand how I got banned
> How can I be banned because of this? (see down below)
> "supporting rule violation"
> "thanks to me, that char is 200+ xD blocked 150 lvls for marcus (the first owner)"
> (Jun 19 2014, 15:53:23 CEST, in Say)
>
> Im sorry but I dont get it? what did I do wrong?
> I mean that guy sold his character, nothing I could help to prevent from
> happening. I mean that's he's decision and not mine.
> The sentence that got me this banishment means:
> 1. That I know by simple facts that there's a new owner (language, dos'nt answer
> me, different playing habbits etc etc (this list is long)
> 2. I knew the former owner very well, he was a good friend of mine and I helped
> him to level up his character by blocking creatures for him.
> 3. and yes I take the credit for that he reached this "high" level (200+).
> Because he would'nt have been without my help.
>
> thats what this sentence litterally means...
> So what did I do wrong here?
> Should I have made an report myself when I for the first time realized that it was
> a new owner?
> Is that the reason why im banned?

Thank you for your request.

After a thorough investigation of your account and the chat log we have found the entry in the rule violation record to be incorrect. For this reason the entry has been removed. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We have added 4 premium days as compensation for the lost premium time.

Kind regards,
Manina
Tibia Customer Support"

Other then that I wish you a nice day Smile

Viktor Hugg

Liczba postów : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Viktor's Application

Post by Ridi the Great on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:42 am

Hey there. Give us 5 days for voting, but please look here from time to time because some of our members may have some questions for You.

01:04 You see Prepare Ur Anus (Level 14). He is a paladin.
and few moments after...
01:05 Mastrik [308]: lil busy in prison
Ridi the Great
02:40 Mastrik [283]: omg im an idiot

Liczba postów : 105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Hugg on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Ok, cool o/
Ask away, hit me xD

Viktor Hugg

Liczba postów : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:40 pm

You have been invited to Shadow Instinct, Welcome!

-April
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top