Application of Elite Carl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application of Elite Carl

Post by Carl on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:07 pm

1) Character information

Hello, my character is Elite Carl a 278 knight, playing tibia and refugia since mid 2006 been on and off. My skills aren't that great because i rarely train offline its 99/99 i guess and i have a level 65~ rp aswell. Never played any other server and if i remember well i was in 2 previous guilds only, vice leader in both but that was i guess 3-4 years ago. Nowadays i usually hunt serpents and medusa at goroma or banuta.

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?

I've been guildless for 3-4 years now and being away for a long time, I don't have many friends around.. so i would like to join the guild to make new friends and i know a couple of people in the guild aswell.

3) Your Story

I began tibia as a sorcerer, I still own this characters its on the same account and got hacked once at level 16.. also having a crappy connection back then made it impossible for me to go on as a mage. I made this knight in 2007 i guess.. and since then i've been playing it. Hacked once again because my brother played "ot" on my laptop at level 100 something. I've been off tibia for some long periods but i always seem to get back to it..

4) Real-Life

My real name is Carl, 24 years and am from Egypt. I live in Cairo and i am currently doing my masters and i graduated from civil engineering a year ago.
I love watching football and especially the english league, I support Arsenal <3 Very Happy

5) Criminal past

I didn't ever get banned for botting, had a couple of warnings for offensive statements and i guess i got namelocked twice.

Thank you and take care Smile

Carl
Applicant

Liczba postów : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application of Elite Carl

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello and welcome to our forum, Carl.
Your application is now forwarded to voting, and this will take about 5 days.
Please check this thread sometimes, our members like to ask questions sometimes.

Good luck!

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

View user profile http://shadow-instinct.unlimitedboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello again. We've decided to take you in.
Please accept invitation on tibia.com and visit our forums everyonce in a while.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

View user profile http://shadow-instinct.unlimitedboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top