Farmer's App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer's App.

Post by Farmer on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:32 pm

1) Character information

Obronca Cienia 219 EK, created oct 14 2003, Skills 109/110 without eq. Love team hunts and blocking for others. Knight is the tank of the battle.

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?

Id not only like to join the guild, I would LOVE to join. Reasoning behind this, i have just came back from a 2 year retirement due ti having to go over seas and fight in Afghanistan. I recently transfered to Refugia last SS. I met a few guild memebers, they were all really nice people, and helped me get back on my feet in refuigia. The guild is very well rounded from what i have seen so far, and "on-top of their game" so to speak. I can see my self, and the guild going a very long ways. Just seems like a very good group of players , and would be honored to be a part of yalls group.

3) Your Story

I have been playing tibia since around 7.1 so that was like 2001 or 2002. I have played this char since 2003, my name is PL "Obronca Cienia" Which means shadow defender in English. I chose this name because the English name was taken, and I had a pl friend of mine translate it for me. I love talking with players in games, and helping people with hard quest, team hunts, and really just helping others succeed that is my main mission, and I have all the options I just listed with this guild.

4) Real-life

My name is Zach Farmer, im 21 soon to be 22 DEC26, I am an US Army soldier, done my time in combat in real life. Worked and farmed my whole life. Family is big time farmers, believe it or not. Kinda fits my name haha.

5) Criminal past

Noda zip nothing.

6) Anything else you want to say

Think I have pretty muched covered everything, Looking forward to playing with yall either way, accepted or not.

Farmer
Applicant

Liczba postów : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Farmer's App.

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums.

We're going to vote now for 5 days, please check this thread sometimes and answer questions our members might like to ask.

Good Luck.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

View user profile http://shadow-instinct.unlimitedboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmer on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Will do brotha. And thanks for the opportunity

Farmer
Applicant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flingo on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:41 am

Quote: and "on-top of their game" so to speak.

I'll take that as a personal msg, meant for me! Smile

However, you did mention in our last talk online, that u werent sure when you'll be on next.
Due to army related assignments, any news on that?
I mean if u'd be going away for a longer period again, i wouldn't see the point of having 1 extra inactive member.
Although, if you'll be around then i've got nothing against you, apart from teaching you surroundings little more (giggles)

Horny swede,
-Alex
Flingo

Liczba postów : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I wont be an inactive member.

Post by Farmer on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:43 pm

I'm in the national guard, I go to military stuff 2-3 days a month that's it and 2 weeks out of the summer, however during the 2 weeks I will have wifi. So ill be able to play then. As for deployments I don't have any coming up any time soon. we got screwed out of our building on post, that had wifi and got stuck with an older building that's why I wasn't sure when id be online next. but I was only gone fri- half of sunday.

Farmer
Applicant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flingo on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:30 am

^^ I didnt mean that u need to be online every day, or reach some hour/week qouta or sum like that Smile I was just worried you might be going on a long time mission ^^ Thanks for the reply

-Alex
Flingo

Liczba postów : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Farmer on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:26 am

Ill for sure be active brotha.

Farmer
Applicant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello there sir Farmer, we've decided to take you in.
Please accept the invitation on tibia.com and remember about our guild rules Wink

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

View user profile http://shadow-instinct.unlimitedboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top