Broder Syke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broder Syke

Post by Broder Syke on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Hello, My name is Broder syke iam lvl 362ek, created about 2 years ago, the account itself is from 2006. Well right now im kinda semi inactive cuz there is like no druids at all to hunt with, but hwen i do hunt i love to go poi,inq,wote,banuta,new place ect, pretty much everything :d. Well, i kno some in your guild and they are rly nice, so i thought why not join it ?Smile and u seems like an active guild!. Well i Moved here from Nerana about a year ago, reason why i left was becuz the server was not my thing, alot of high lvled ppl pushing u out of spawn and such. when i came to refugia i joined Insane, But they didnt rly gave me any chance to talk or anything they kinda blocked me out, so now i wanna try somehting new Smile. and now some about myself. My Name is Linus, im 22 years old male from Sweden. atm im not doin much at all in my life, Working some when i feel like it (lol). On my freetime (all day) i play tibia,LoL and hang out with my Gf Smile. Ive never Been banned but ive had some Notations in the past for swearing, I guess thats it! Anyway if anyone wanna talk to me, Just msg me in-game Broder syke! Smile Hope to get in touch with you soon ! Linus!

Broder Syke

Liczba postów : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broder Syke

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Hello and welcome to our forum, Broder!

I am going to start the voting thread, however our members happen to be curious sometimes, so stay tuned for upcoming questions.
I'll let you know the results in about 5 days
Good luck.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

View user profile http://shadow-instinct.unlimitedboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Broder Syke

Post by April Veriiky on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:23 pm

You're invited!
April Veriiky