Post by Unloader on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Hey all, so here's my application

1. Character Information
Name: Dover
Alt: Unloader
Level: 105
Skills: 101/97
Servers: Lunara, Refugia

Playstyle: I've always played as a knight throughout all the years on different chars and servers, I prefer to hunt solo, because of being able to do it at my own pace and maximize my experience, but at higher levels I used to block for friends and such, kind of fun too but mostly good for cashmaking.

2. Shadow Instinct

I've been looking for a guild on Refugia ever since I became active again, and considered applying for Pirate Pandas because I was active on their fansite TibiaJourney in my lifethread there . Retired because of RL and burnout though, so it never happened.

I was browsing the forums a day or so ago, to post a list of botters ruining my hunts and hogging the spawns, and saw that you were recruiting and had a clear anti-bot profile, so that's why I came Smile.

3. Story

My story is a long one; my brother introduced me to Tibia as a kid and we started playing together in 7.6 on Lunara. That's where I've been pretty much my entire Tibia life, but I stopped playing Tibia permanently in 2008-ish after a major war on that server between the guild that dominated that server since its start, Liches of Archinaire, and some of their old enemies that created an alliance, Reverto Vox.

During that war I was on the side of LoA, which also had the support of every other major guild on the server, but in the end they lost and their leaders offered to rook themselves to their members and the other guilds could continue playing without being hunted. Those were probably the peak days of Tibia for my part, for one because the entire community was involved in the war, secondly because Tibia was still not dominated by bots, and thirdly because the playerbase was still predominantly english and actively engaged on the forums and chats.

So I decided to leave Tibia and deleted my chars to never come back because there was a long process of wars and hunting after that war, which culminated in how Lunara is run today by a major guild called the Reapers that control the spawns and hunt non-allies.

That's why, after all these years when I wanted to come back, I decided to go for a non-pvp world, because it looks like mostly all PvP worlds nowadays are dominated by a single major guild that hunts other players. I chose Refugia because it seemed to be the least populated and most active with the Pirate Pandas hosting services and such.

Tibia's changed alot since 2008, so I'm still pretty confused as to where to hunt and how to level and missed pretty much everything that's happened since those days. I've noticed a few things:

1. The community is very much dead in the servers, with empty chat channels and no one interacting.
2. Spawns are crowded and filled by high-level botters who make it impossible to level.
3. Solo is boring because of these reasons.

So, that's why I'm looking for a guild, so I can interact with people and to find tips on where to hunt and guidance on the game.

4. Real Life

My name's Adrian, 20 years old and I live in Sweden.

I've been a concrete and construction worker for about a year, and currently am studying to become a construction engineer and work supervisor within the construction industry.

I don't have alot of spare time, but mostly I spend it on workouts and fitness-related stuff, with the rest of my time spent on gaming and/or friends.

Mostly I play online games, because I like progression, primarily I've played Diablo 3, WoW and Tibia, but have played alot of other games, like Rift, SWTOR, GW2 and RuneScape.

Tibia's probably the only game I keep returning to, maybe it's nostalgia Razz

So, that's pretty much it, hope you'll accept the application, and if not then thanks for your time!

Unloader

Liczba postów : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dover's Application

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello Adrian.
I have question, you didnt answer one from app template
Have you ever been banned? Did you bot?
After you answer i will start voting thread Wink

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

View user profile http://shadow-instinct.unlimitedboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unloader on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Laroto Gogronrya wrote:Hello Adrian.
I have question, you didnt answer one from app template
Have you ever been banned? Did you bot?
After you answer i will start voting thread Wink

/L~

Ah didn't see that one; I have no criminal record on my account and have never botted. Looks like lots of people in Tibia do nowadays though.

Unloader

Liczba postów : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:16 pm

talked in priv already, voting started

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

View user profile http://shadow-instinct.unlimitedboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:54 am

You've been accepted into Shadow Instinct! Welcome Dover/Unloader.
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top