Flingo, your beloved swede.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flingo, your beloved swede.

Post by Flingo on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:25 am

Good morning Shadows!

1) Character information
Information about your character, such as creation date, level, skills, servers and guilds you have been in, your playstyle (how and where you like to hunt), ...
So basically everything connected to you and your in game life.

Flingo - level 176 Elder druid with ML 77, originaly from Xerena, transfered here around level 130'ish. As for former guild- Vice leader of Seven Sage Senses and i'd say that my playstyle would be teamplay, enjoy the thrill of the risk, and happy to take a bullet for the team when needed. Regarding creation of the character, hmm.. 2011/2012 maybe? Im not really sure, as this is my second Druid above level 100 named Flingo (rooked and deleted my first one, hihi..)

2) Why would you like to join Shadows Instinct?
We'd like to see the motivation of yours, why you chose to apply to our ranks.

To start with... I just got back to the game few days ago and due to personal reasons with my EX im nolonger wanted in SSS. I respect the rule they have where everyone must vote yes, else its a no-invite. She denied me due to uncomfortable feelings with ex and present BF being in same guild she said. Enough about that. Some of you guys know me since before, I'd guess either as this little toon, or my Paladin - Qean Zane, (Yupp thats right, Laroto. Mr. Gambling addict is back^.^). So Im pretty much looking for a new home, so teaming up with some friends since before, and with enough love in my heart to make new friends i thought it'd be worth a try over here at S.I. Since i value friendship above all i simply think thats enough motivation, im not going to make up some other story to impress you all.

3) Your Story
So, what's your story? A sum-up of life as a Tibian.

Woaah.. its long, i cant remember it all, but hmm.. It starts somewhere way back in 2001, struggeling as a little newbie i gather friends and knowledge about the game and choose a friendly and helpfull path rather then cruel and vicious one. Surely i've been into wars, forced upon me and my fellow friends. And we faught well, oooh memory overflow <gets filled with joy>. Im not really sure where to begin or to stop here, so im just gonna leave it rather blank. I've been around for many years, done my part of both bad and good actions. Socializing was and is the best thing about tibia for me, making friends and having a great time together beats all. I suppose i should be greatfull to tibia, i met my first great love in this game, stuck together for about 3 years before it faded (we still remain friends, 9 years later tho), and even a second love which lasted a year or so.. yeah, 'Tibia-dater'? i suppose im entitled that. Who knows, perhaps we'll date next!

4) Real-Life
Things about yourself, who are you, what are you doing, how old are you, where do you come from.

So lets see, me. Who am i? Alex, a 23 y/o swede who's closing up to 24 with a HUGE heart. Since i got fired from work a month ago im actually not doing anything specific, educated building constructor however, so ya need a new house? Call Alex!. I know that i often write alot more then people would like to read, but thats me. I just love to be social and i can blab on for ages. (no i dont got ADHD). I love to enjoy myself, to go on wild parties with my buddys and meet tibian friends in real. Travel the world is something i wanna do, prio the live and sleepless cities.

5) Criminal past

Have you been banned or deleted at any time of your tibian journey? We'd like to know when and why, and what's the way you see the things now.
If you have a criminal past, this is no knock-out criteria. We are more intereested in the way you are now.

Uhm, apart from my Credit card block caused by a real friend using his stepdads card without his allows on my account. There is just one thing, a Ban for sexual statement i belive they called it.
So here's the thing, i just got home from some wild night out. Had gotten lucky and strike a full home run with a chick. Being o my toes about it, well one thing in particular (her tongue piercing) I wrote some random msg ingame. I belive it went something like "Lesson of the day: Find a girl with a tongue piercing and who wants a lolipop, just make sure u're the one giving the lolipop" And it just so happend to a GM standing on +1 thais depot as i yelled this. I tried to argue with him when he warned me, saying i was simply talking about sweets on a stick. He got annoyed and gave me a 2day ban. Yah, i know it was totaly unessecary but i speak my mind with a twisted tongue at times. I dont regret saying it, and its not close to some crazy shit that might slip through my lips. Altho i am using a more mature tongue nowdays even if i just like to have some fun chatting. I dont think this was so bad, i dont insult people or nothing and i am a very neutral person. Just get little over talkative at times, stories of recent events often occur in my surroundings. I ofcourse stop if asked to, or if somebody dont like the story, so dont hesitate to ask me to STFU, i wont be offended if u dont mean to offend.

6) Anything else you want to say
Anything else you'd like to share - of course related to your application - we'd like to hear.

Aah, i scrolled down and took the questions one by one, filling 'em up with bonus materials all along, and here comes a 'anything else' section.. wow, u failed again Alex.. I suppose a greetings to all my buddies in here <Wave, Alex misses you!> will have to finnish this application.

King Regards,
-Alex

Ps. I simply wrote too much to read through for typoos or grammer police work.
Flingo

Liczba postów : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flingo, your beloved swede.

Post by Ridi the Great on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Hey there. We will start voting since today and You have to wait 5 days for Our respond. But please, look from time to time here, because some of Our members might have a question.

01:04 You see Prepare Ur Anus (Level 14). He is a paladin.
and few moments after...
01:05 Mastrik [308]: lil busy in prison
Ridi the Great
02:40 Mastrik [283]: omg im an idiot

Liczba postów : 105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flingo on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:32 pm

Lovely, i'll cross my fingers then!

Oh, and also.. If there is something i am, then its a forum troll. Not in a sense of annoying trolling, but i just enjoy forums, I've already read most of the old applicants posts just for the sake of it, and in lack of better things to do :p

So yah, i'll be checking in frequently.

-Alex
Flingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flingo on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am

So.. here i am once again, a sleepless night just staring at my monitor... After reading all the applications in your archive. I noticed that there was 2 other rather long applications.

I was borred, so i started to count the amount of words used in the top 3 longest applications EXCLUDING the questions.

On 3:rd place we Puttish'Kluttish with an amazing 718 words.
2:nd throphy goes to Jamal Swaxon, with just a few extra: 742 words.
1:st place goes to, myself.. with a ridiculous amount of 903 words..

Yah, i've know i should be in bed. But i just cant fall asleep.. so i sit up doing random bullshit like counting words.. jesus christ.. i should apply to a mental institution and not a guild on tibia.

-Alex
Flingo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridi the Great on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Dont worry, when i had a sleepless night some years ago i ran around dp in ankrahmun Very Happy. did it 200 times on lvl 73 ;p.

01:04 You see Prepare Ur Anus (Level 14). He is a paladin.
and few moments after...
01:05 Mastrik [308]: lil busy in prison
Ridi the Great
02:40 Mastrik [283]: omg im an idiot

Liczba postów : 105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:33 pm

/talked ingame, invited

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader