Application of Uait

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application of Uait

Post by Uaitpradnik on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Hello, SI members!
My real name is Mateusz, I am 24 years old dude from southern part of Poland, the most awesome city ever, Kraków. I am 2m tall, working hard for lousy payment cook, living with my girlfriend, not studying yet partying quite much (too much, according to my GF). Besides Tibia and beer, I also enjoy a lot climbing, I do climb with my cousin since 2 years, which is  fun and entertaining training to us, especially when mixing it with drinking. In addition, I enjoy football, football mixed with drinking, stephen king's books, stephen king's book mixed with drinking, and drinking itself mixed with drinking. I don't hate anything or anybody, unless you can't mix it up with drinking.

Now getting serious, I am gonna answer some questions lised in application rules:

My character I currently play, and lately I play more than i expected to, is Uaitpradnik. 286 Elite Knight, level raising, so far. Hoping to hit 300 soon Razz I have never really played other server than Refugia, where I was born as a druid with same nick in 2006~, and since then I appeared here on various characters at various times, with breaks. About my playstyle, I rather am party animal, I'd rather spend 10h in front of depot than hunting solo, lately I spend nights hunting wrath with Adri and Nyste's ed, not being the most awesome ek in the world but not complete noob either I suppose, but I believe that this place describes best the way I hunt.

I would like to join SI for various reasons, as the main being: I am looking for an active guild, that  would  bring me some fun at various matters, be it chatting on GC or hunting, spamming forums with troll posts or simply feeling that you actually do belong somewhere.
Also, one of my best friends is a member of your guild, mentioned earlier Adri, who I prolly respect the most for his knowledge as well as for his friendship, prolly the one and only who didn't abandon me when others did.

My story as a tibian is quite long and rough I suppose, so I'll try to make it short. Started on Refugia convinced by 2 real friends, old members of famous and strong back then Moonblades. I have created druid (2 years~ or smth later elder druid) with same nick as my ek, which I pacced at lvl 44ish~, and since then, learnt how to play Tibia. I had several guilds, mentioning most important were: Moonblades, then Insane since its beginning, where I was one of vices until I left, then I joined to Stoprocent Manual, hated by community but believe me, best guild I have ever been in, most loyal and helpful, caring for friends more than for its good name (this is what guild means to me - loyal to its members, not its name) Cryptic. From the most important things that happened to me was Big Refugian Drama between me and Anne the Witchcrafter in 2008ish if I remember well, and war between Refugia (which means few low lvl guys, coz "the community was scared) and former lurers known as hardcory or Sweet Brokacik, can't recall.

I only have been banished once on my old ED for account sharing or trading, which only was caused by stupid statement meant to be joke back when I had drama with Anne, and some ST being her friend reported it. I forgot noobchar I spoke from was on uait's account xd Sadly a month or two before CR would've disappeared CIP implemented permament CR, so I stopped playing this character, which I regret the most. If I remember right I also might have been banished for a week for swearing, but come on xD

There's not much left to say I suppose, except that I am easy going, loving to discuss on all subject on EC, be it ingame or not related to game topic. I kinda dislike peoples stupidity and when I can see it I always enter a discussion, which brings me a lot of fun, especially when people start raging  under the pressure of solid argument. Besides that, I am all nice, lovely and huggable little PL.

That would be all I guess, incase of any questions feel free to message me in game or simply ask here, I am open to questions of all kind, and since I have no reason to lie, you can expect the truth, even if it would hurt xD

yours, Uait aka Mat

Uaitpradnik

Liczba postów : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application of Uait

Post by April Veriiky on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello Mat, we have just entered your application into voting, good luck! You should expect a response in about 5 days

April
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:20 am

Uait, You have been accepted into Shadow Instinct! First, you have to leave your former guild so we can invite you.

April
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:21 pm

bump, to tha main page!

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203