Jamal Swaxon App :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamal Swaxon App :P

Post by Jamal Swaxon on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Hey guys Smile

1) Character information
Jamal Swaxon was created around summer of 2008~ (It's been a long time!)
My skills are 99/97, I'm a 206 EK - Axe user ftw. I like hunting at lower walls solo at the moment , just because it gives me a real challenge. Sea serpents (the only place to level decently as an EK) usually has botters, but regardless its boring. I play tibia to have fun =]. When I'm hunting, I like to go guns blazing and use every spell in my arsenal. I'm poor on this game, and that's the reason Rolling Eyes ! Haha. I LOVE HIVE. Roshamuul is also one of my favorites. I love the challenge. I've been in Pirate Pandas for 2 years now, and I've decided it's time to move on due to stagnation of the guild.

2) I'm looking for an English speaking guild, that has players who log on and look to play the game. I know that sounds really dumb, like.. Who logs in and doesn't play the game? Well, join PP and you'll see about 90% of the players who log in don't actually play. I'm looking to join Shadows Instinct due to Pirate Pandas being so inactive. The leaders have transferred worlds twice so far since my snooze, and I don't want to spend the money to move when Refugia treats me so nicely! The life of a solo knight is THE most boring of all vocations however, and sadly, knight is the vocation I play, lol.

3) Your Story
I started with a real life friend in the summer of 2004, lost my first account, and made another in Jan 2005. After a year of not so serious (but oh so fun) play on Dolera/Premia I retired and played WoW for a couple years. Lots of great times were had at femor hills, ice islands, the tiny orc fort next to ab'dendriel, and ghostlands. I LIVED in carlin. Literally lived. It was a great time. I've retired and came back a couple times over the years, but ever since winter of 2012, around the time Jamal was level 97 I've decided to stick with Tibia as my go to MMO. I play when I'm not in college, and some during college.

4) Real-Life
The name's Johnny! I'm a 21 years old male from the United States. I run. I bike. I love staying active when I can. I've finished 3 years of college as a biology major, and I have one year to go! I'm working towards getting a Masters degree in Medicine. I also love gaming, specifically harder games. I'm not a casual player in the slightest. Favorite games include Super Meat Boy, and I wanna be the guy.

5) Criminal past
It has been a very long time since there has been any criminal record on my account.. Back in 09'(?), I came back to tibia to find everyone and their grandma botting, so I created Jamal Swaxon, power leveled to around 50~ then ending up getting so sick of everyone botting I thought, "Can't beat 'em, Join 'em?". Botted to 60, then quit tibia, because who the hell wants to "play" an idle game?! I was banned, but I quit before the ban was sentenced. I didn't even know until I came back. It's definitely quite a large scar on my record, but I have been free of third party software (Except tibiacast, if that counts) since then.

I've also been reported and received a warning since I have been an active player.. which I find HILARIOUS. I "..|.." some level 200~ guy who came into the spawn I was hunting, killed my wyrm, and linked a composite bow in default chat. Yes, it's a middle finger. Do I regret this? nah.. still laughing!! Rolling Eyes 
Date: May 21 2011, 15:22:45 CEST
Character: Jamal Swaxon
Reason: offensive statement
Statement: "..|.." (May 20 2011, 23:20:41 CEST, in Say)

6) Anything else you want to say
I loved PP, and it will always be my first guild that I've joined on Refugia, so it will always hold a place in my heart, but I'm ready to move on and join a new guild. I've made a lot of friends in PP, but very few still play. I'm ready to make new friends.

I was going to post some pictures of my adventures throughout my post..but.. "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." Oh well Smile Enjoy!

Jamal Swaxon

Liczba postów : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamal Swaxon App :P

Post by Laroto Gogronrya on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:13 pm

welcome to our forum, Jamal.
I'm going to make voting thread right away.
Stay tuned for upcoming questions, but i dont expect many of them bcz your application is very long and nice, with many details.
Expect the result of voting in around 5 days
See you around.

/L~

Laroto Gogronrya
Admin - Leader

Liczba postów : 203

View user profile http://shadow-instinct.unlimitedboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by April Veriiky on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:20 pm

uuuuuuuu another American!
April Veriiky
Vice Leader

Liczba postów : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamal Swaxon on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:45 pm

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I'll be sure to answer any questions you have. I'm also available online if you catch me!

@April Veriiky USA USA USA lol

Jamal Swaxon

Liczba postów : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top